Ah Lian Generation : Ah Lian Generation makes you feel the heat

by - Monday, June 09, 2014

Yes , I created a new tag for my Ah lian Generation girls HAHAH. 

We came up with this name because of the Caffe Bene's barista . When we were walking out of Caffe Bene , he went " Eh Girl's Generation , Girl's Generation " to his colleague . and previously when we were inside , there was a group of guys speaking chinese and we call them Ah Beng lololol, then we started talking about Ah lians . So there you have it , our Ah Lian Generation HAHAHAH.

This concluded one thing. We are getting more and more retarded by the days. Last year, we call the four of us RYJ101 ( So normal ) and this year , we have become AH LIAN GENERATION hahaah. idk what will happen next year. Someone call the doctor.

There is also a difference in the pictures we take.

LAST YEAR'S 


THIS YEAR'S 



 nah hahahahahaha. I present you Ah lian Generation. Puberty does hit us like a truck.. It hit us on our head that is.

 hahah enough of intro.

Went to Sunway Pyramid with the Ah lian Generation . I overslept and made Rebekah wait an hour for me at the LRT station. I'm sorry ! Since I rarely oversleep, she thought I got kidnapped hahaha. Now now my dear , I'm so annoying I don't think anyone will ever kidnap me . I won't shut up about my k-idols :p
Reached Sunway and unite with Yasmine then the two decided to have Baskin Robbins. So we went and selca-ed while waiting for Jingyee to come.

Got Rebekah to dress up UHUHUUHHHUHU

My camwhore skills sucks rock bottom haha. Too used to front Camera.


Then we went to Sushi Zanmai HAHA. makan makan makan. grow fat and die. 
I have to love the waiter lololol. He gave us like the perfect place :') 
You must think it is in front of the belt. HAHA. noooo. 


Near the window HAHAHAH where there is sufficient sunlight ( i made it sound like plants lol wtf sufficient sunlight HAHAH photosynthesis.)  which is perfect for picture taking. I can stay there the whole day just to camwhore. because how often you get nice places to take picture where ALL pictures turn out nice. We like to call places like this " Fengshui place" 


Fav Picture of us together 

Rebekah just had to

Our telepathy quite strong ah hahaha. All pose balance







oh oh tee dee. 
Blouse : 4eternity 
Skirt : Nichii 
Oxfords : Vincci 
Bag : Kenanga Wholesale City 
Cardigan : 4eternity
Necklace; Pop-up store @ Tropicana City Mall

After that I said that I wanna go nature's republic . To see my prince . Although I seen the adv so many million times, I never actually got so excited over it till now haha. I'm so in love with Mr. Kim Jun Myeon . I think we're fated. 

Yasmine and Rebekah were embarrassed by us haha

omg look like he's smiling for MY camera <3 Telepathy 


Got 'fu qi xiang' not? :B 

Then Rebekah ditched us. So we went Caffe Bene for second round. SO . MUCH . FATS . 

Mocha <3 


Caffe Bene new Ambassador *coughs* 


FAILED. Maybe I should just carry my tripod wherever I go 

Oreo bingsu


Obligatory Selca with the coffee

Obligatory selfie Part II



Kawaii Emoji and Jingyee! 

Here's to more AH LIAN GENERATION POSTS hahahaha. 

Till I blog Again 


You May Also Like

0 comments