My Life : 2 months into college

by - Thursday, June 25, 2015

well well, time passes so fast doesn't it? I still remember the night my fellow Rakuzen colleagues organized a farewell for me ( and jingyee ) so clearly and look where I am now. 2months forward. I'm in college with a bunch of crazy college mates and a lot of assignments deadlines to catch up to. Not to mention revisions.


Everything is on a whole new level since i'm studying in English instead of BM now. I can't believe I thought it'd be easier. And also, studying Economy in English made me realize that my English isn't so great after all hahaahha. What a shame. 

The first 2 weeks of college was meh because I don't know anyone there. Thank god for Jingyee or else I don't know how I'll make friends haha. I believe she's the friendlier one compared to me. I still can't seem to get out of my " Ice Princess " zone lolol. As crazy and silly I can be when I'm your friend, I can be as cold as ice awkward as a turtle if we're just acquaintances. 

Celebrated EunAe eonnie's birthday. First birthday surprise planning with them. 

Cake from RT pastry



Half of DIP-BA gang

EUNAE & GYEONG MI EONNIE



3/4 of DIP-BA gang during Lyanne's surprise birthday celebration
photo cr : Ying's phone



never outgrowing our signature Ah Lian Stare


I wonder how would anyone take us seriously ahahaha . Like how can this bunch of people be legit business people in 5years time? 


You May Also Like

0 comments