Pattaya Day 4 & 5 -- Last day before heading back to Malaysia

by - Tuesday, September 15, 2015

As promised, here's day 4 & 5 :)



On Day 4, we were supposed to go Island Hopping but due to the sunburn most of us had from the water park and we were pretty exhausted to go visiting , so we decided to SHOP

After breakfast, we went to the nearby market to shop via tuktuk. The best time to shop in Thailand is in the morning because the shop keepers there are very superstitious so first customer is VERY important.

Mandatory tourist tuk tuk vaining sessions.







I'm the lucky charm yoooo



I like how everyone just likes to take pictures of me shopping HAHAHAH ( I'm not complaining ) I'm a proud shopaholic wtf. I'm glad I show no interest in atas things. Else, I'd be broke! 

After shopping for a few hours, we head back to the hotel to chill and watch tv for a little.

Haul~ 




Pattaya is famous for it's beach and all so It'd be a shame if we didnt go isn't it ahahh.

I just woke up from my nap which explains these rather normal pictures. I need to warm up AHAH














 It was very windy and cloudy that day so I couldnt take polaroids of the sunset boohoo
'twas one of my main intention, or like life goal to take polaroid of a sunset.







From here onwards, are pictures of me already warmed up and acting like a crazy fellow ;









Grey building is our hotel :3 

                                                


NO CAPTION NEEDED







We made a grave for a dead fish wtf 



 We were randomly dancing to Sistar and laughing like nobody was watching. Well, nobody except one ang moh uncle who sat directly behind us. My aunt saw that he kept looking at us while we laughed. He probably thinking where these mental problem people come from HAHA.













We played till it drizzled then we head back to our hotel to bathe before going out for our last dinner in Pattaya. I absolutely hate the last night in somewhere feeling. It's like after I got so attached and used to this place then I need to leave. . . 

Among all the vacations that I've went so far, This trip to Pattaya will definitely make it to my " Best Vacation " list. 


Dinner was at a place not so far away from our hotel but still quite far. It was a crowded place so I assume that it's expensive. But it wasn't. However, the waiting time is a little long. 

Sotonggg

Fish cakeee

Tom Yum Yum in my tum

Big prawn and glass noodle. We had this in almost EVERY meal


Oyster omelette, still like Penang's one best
 After dinner we went straight home because my uncle was feeling unwell. So while the aunt and I went to the shopping mall across the street to buy a jumpsuit that I regretted not buying that afternoon, the sister and cousin went to the roof top and had a photoshoot session. I regretted.




IF we ever come back again, I'll go to the pool EVERY night just to chill hhaha. But I'd rather, BANGKOK euheheh.


The next day was rather nostalgic and quiet, we went for breakfast and talked over waffles, orange juice and sunny side-ups .

Before we left, my aunt insisted that we go up to the rooftop again to take some pictures before we go, so we did.









Aunt that's like my second mother :3



SWEET MOU. 

IM NOT THE ONLY CRAZY ONE 

KERATASE AMBASSADOR LMAO

Last selca TT

Thank you, SIAM@SIAM for the memories 

airport ootd. 
This trip to Pattaya made me realize one thing. It made me think that maybe I have finally matured. ( or maybe not if judging by my actions ) I mean thinking wise.

A year ago, going on vacations was just to show off to my friends that I have been to places, but now, it's no longer that. When I go on vacations, I just want to really enjoy myself and not think about anything else. Leave all troubles at home and go with a clear mind. I just want to make the most out of everything for who knows how long do I have on earth. I just want to spend all of my precious time on holidays with good company. 

That concludes my 5day trip to Pattaya, it was short but very memorable. It is one I will never forget. I may forget the details, but I will never forget the happiness I had experience while I was there. 

Till I blog again,xo


You May Also Like

0 comments