Day3 - Pattaya Thailand.

by - Monday, September 14, 2015

 Oh hi, a super lazy blogger ( ahem ) is back on track now with ( a very overdue ) Pattaya Day3 post! - Not sure if anyone is still reading this series but oh well hahah.



The third day was the day we all decided to visit a tiger zoo because my sister said she wanted to.

but before we leave, I had found my feng shui spot for pictures ahahah











We went out late morning and arrived at the zoo after a rather long drive.



They had a few shows on schedule and all were arranged one after another so it was very convenient for us. 
The first show we went was the crocodile show ; The crocodiles didn't give 2 fudge to the trainer lolol. 

So the trainers were basically trying to make the crocodiles to respond hahaha. If I were the crocodile i'd probably throw a fit . Oh, I remembered one of the crocodile had it's teeth removed.. poor thing

We pity them yet we pay to watch their shows. Much Contradiction. 


Crocodile on the left be like " ARE WE DONE YET "
The next show was the tiger show.




Last on schedule was the Elephant show,



Oh here's a really unnecessary candid ;


 We took about 3 hours? in the zoo and we were going off already. There's actually much more to see and explore but we didn't take much initiative except both my cousin and sister who loved animals hahah. To be absolutely honest, I'd rather go to amusement parks than zoos .

Nevertheless here's a mandatory tourist shoot ,

My butt was burning btw bcs the chair was HOT

MY FACE HAH
 After the zoo, we went to have lunch at a random place that our driver recommended. Then we head back to the hotel to rest and head down to the hotel's rooftop pool that we were all so excited about since the day we saw the pictures online!

 If you think I only take hipster/tumblr pictures ,


You MIGHT wanna think twice

or thrice

VIEW 

calling the god of the wind 







While we were chilling by the pool, the uncle went for a walk and come back to tell us that he had booked us for dinner at A-Hotel's buffet seafood dinner. 

We were SO excited, Who doesn't like seafood.....


I will NEVER say no to sashimi







Like fighter tiah says, KEK ! 

My Lobster FlatLay ^^




This was the most expensive dinner I have eaten on a vacation, usually we just opt for locals and not hotel buffets. But I guess it is sort of true that you can live like a king in Thailand? ( Maybe not now ) 

If in my whole life, I will only have a few fancy dinner like these, I think it's enough. I'd rather eat street food. because, street food FTW! 

Tryna master my Korean now so when we go we wouldnt have to go under tour because the time is so restricted and they wont take you for LOCAL STREET food. 


That's all for day 3, The next post will be day 4 & 5 .

Till I blog again, I hope you guys enjoyed :)

Any suggestion on what to blog about please let me know

via twitter or email me at wen231097@gmail.com


You May Also Like

0 comments