Jing Yee's little Birthday Surprise ( maybe not so surprise )

by - Monday, November 18, 2013

Anyeonghaseyo yeorobun~

Last Saturday we planned a not so successful Birthday surprise for JingYee , a.k.a Unknown's ever so talented leader.

Bought Her Mini Cupcakes from Cookie Box ( They were so cute like omg) , BB badges & Temp Tattoos + Her husband's solo album " Let's talk about Love " . Thank god she loved it so much but she didn't to tear. pfft. I guess I'm the only one here who tears when received her Idol's album. So can pretty much predict I will cry die a total of 6 times if 2PM comes to Malaysia for a concert. Yeahh I have 9 lives.

Back on track , we arrived at the restaurant half an hour earlier and waited for Kelly's call. Hahahhaah that epic Kelly. We were sitting right in front of her and called  for her. some more she called me on the phone and ask " ni men zai na li " ( where are you ) Blur Kelly is blur :P

We lighted the candles 2 times and blowed it out again because of all the false alarms hahah. When Jingyee finally came , the candles all being rebellious and refuse to light up quickly. *crickets*

She also suspects that something is fishy. aih , fail.

Here are some pictures ;

Mini cute cupcakes 

My photography not bad huhhhh. 

Those colorful sticks are candles with sparks. Cool huh :B 

Credz to YongJin. I love this photo :3 

JingYee and her album and her lunch.



Then after we sent Jingyee off to her workplace , Yong Jin , Yasmine and I went to watch Ender's game. It was actually not bad. It isn't a comedy buy Yasmine turned it into one ahah. Actually wanted to watch Carrie but 18 and above. FOL. And there's this girl who used her phone to look at pictures on her phone and. . . Yeah the three of us 'stalked' at what was she looking at. We laughed like mad. The girl must've thought we were crazy , I hope she didn't hear us. Moral of story , NEVER LOOK AT YOUR GALLERY PICTURES IN THE CINEMA. NEVER. In case you bump into a busybody like me :P In case you were all wondering where is this 'Cookie Box' ;




- Mini Cupcakes from Cookie Box @ Empire Gallery Subang Jaya.

  •  RM 1 per cupcake , RM 8 for a box of 8 , RM 12 for 2 boxes of 8. 




BYTHEWAY , Yasmine and Gita is coming to work in the office I work in! asdfghjkl so excited.


and also , I'm in love with my 6 husbands all over again. because of this video. HOW CAN SO PERFECT ONE. Miss A also omg perfect people everywhere! * Insecurity skyrockets *





Till I blog again , xo 


Sorry but I'm obsessed with these.






You May Also Like

0 comments