Trip To Sungai Lima

by - Friday, November 15, 2013

Went to Sungai Lima to visit my step-mum's family cause its very rare that my dad doesn't have meetings on Saturdays. My step-mum was there already so I went there with my dad and Sister. speedboat rides are cool and awesome and free hairstyling service ^^v . My advice if you have bangs , wear a cap or clip it up . Side fringe isn't that bad cause side fringe needn't to be SUPER NEAT. Unless you're those typical lalas who wants stick straight fringe la , then I have nothing to say.


Dad brought his DSLR yay ! 
My dad's photography skills is thumbs up. hands down. whatever hahahah. 



All he take one. My sister's skinny legs TT. I WANT. 

Sissy and I on the boat

Typical peace and my fat legs TT

Some boat my dad claims that we wont be seeing in 2years. 

Look like immigrants not hahahahah.

Other pictures that my dad took. ^ 

Selca on the boat 

At the Sungai Lima Jetty. This proves that  my sister's angle adjustment is ...

Taking camwhoring to a whole new level. Walk and selca ^^ Yes i so desperate cause the lighting is so nice

Potonged family selca. Yes my dad shaved bold. Laugh all you want . . cause I laughed too.

Dad's instructing me to change the camera angle for perfect selca

TADA !
That concludes my second time to Sungai Lima . . . .




I'm sorry for the not so wordy post laaa. but All I did there is eat , boat rides , sleep , boat rides. All I wanna do is take millions of pictures cause the place is really suitable for pretty pictures. But I very paiseh hahaha. Must train myself to become buay paiseh . Then . . . . *selfie flooods blog* 



To make this post more wordy , I'll blog about work. 

Today is my . . . . . .. . . . . 10th day of work *applause* 

This week I had to attend to clients and call clients. This actually somehow improved my confidence. It's actually quite fun all you have to do is just flash the best smile of yours and say thank you all the time and sorry even if it's not your fault hahahah. 

My employer is just the best I tell you. Not because she grants the best salary or gives freedom but she gives the best talks ever. My new role model. No joke. Her words alone can make you laugh and cry. The best. If my teachers speak like her , I'll definitely listen. She also has an attitude , an attitude that I salute. I JUST LOVE HER OMG. Literally. I hope in this another 1 1/2 months I can listen to more lectures and learn something new from that firm. Totally looking forward to it. 


Till I blog again. xo 




You May Also Like

0 comments