Sweet 17 Makeover Party @ FullHouse , Sunway Pyramid

by - Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hello Darlings! Been awhile since I updated this space. Soooo

I Attended the Sweet 17 Makeover Workshop yesterday with Rebekah and It was a blast! I wished I could've overcome my anti-social attitude and socialize more. TT 
Well tbh everyone there like so high-end and I'm like a kayu lololol. Im serious. 


Rebekah and I arrived at the venue at about 11:15 a.m , so we were actually quite early considering that the event officially starts at 11:45

The event started off first with a speech from the editor of Seventeen Mag Malaysia , Sherelyn Goh , She's so pretty god. 

This Isn't as close as I could get to her but well , as close as my camera could get to her. Even got to shook hands with her her euheheheh. 

Then we were divided into 4 groups. I was in Group 1 and my first station was a DIY session with sze Accessories. We made braided bracelets which were supposed to go around the wrist twice but It was too short , so the kindest founder , ever , Sze gave me and Rebekah two hehe. How nice of her. 





So cute right. Nope , my sister ain't getting one. NAEKO YA. 

They served us lunch later around late 12 . The food was soooo good. Although It's like every other normal catering food but It's ravishing ( maybe the word abit exaggerating ) but It's really nice. 

I curled my hair and It didn't even last D: 

Selca right after lunch because It's less awkward as everyone wouldn't be free to judge. 
Then we went to walk outside the mall awhile .. 


bcs Rebekah din want to take picas w the banneer.
The next station was the skechers one. They introduced to us several lines of shoes that are so comfortable and also trendy at the same time. My favourite was the Skech-air. Memory foam as shoe pads wtf , lucky feets. They were also giving away a pair of Skechers shoes for freeee~ Any pair you want from their shop except for their GO running series.





They carried out several activities such as mixing and matching the clothes given , and listing out where you would wear the shoes that were assigned to us. Our group won euheheh. & Rebekah walked away with a pair of Skechers shoes. :3 

Our Next station was with K.A.T.E cosmetics where they thought us how to tightline our eyes. Tightline your eyes meaning you use the liner to draw a thin line along your waterline., and waterline means under your lashes. Yes disgusting I know. But no pain no gain yo. 

Tbh at that very moment I almost gave up being a girl. 
Did I mention that our mentor is such an inspiring person? He's like encouraging us to use make-up., It's not like he's promoting his business or anything ( well yes indirectly he is ) but what he say is like so true. 

" You cannot see the difference is because you refuse to " - StevenSunny 
Can he be my brother already wtf. 

He hosted several make-up classes on 8TV. 
He even did makeup for PussyCatDolls  omg. Wanted to ask If he had makeup any  kpop idols but nayy I need to control my fangirling mode. 

Our last station was with Soleil Trinity , tarot card reading. They thought us how to read people's personality. Interesting huh. I was the Hierophant. Most of it was accurate . Its quite scary I can't even omg. I mean how can you know someone's personality through Cards. 

The lady there said that when she saw our faces ( members of Group1) we all looked creative. eeeeeeh , I dont think so hahah. I didn't look at me for sure. 


Feel like learning tarot card reading omg 

It was almost the end of this workshop already T.T I wished it has more booths like Hair styling or more. but Nevertheless I had fun. It would've been better if it was a camp ! Teach us how to be poise , style yourself and etc. hahahahah sorry I watch too much tv. 

It was lucky draw session again , a pair of Skechers shoes , Some from K.A.T.E and A few from Sze accessories. Sze accessories gave away a few already in the beginning. How generous of them hehe. Although I wasn't really expecting myself to get drawn as I wasn't lucky to begin with but I guess my star was with me then, gotten the gift from sze Accessories. <3 

Bet my picture that the event photographer took is awkward hahahah. Like a dungu. 



Super love everything inside omg. I coincidently needed a statement necklace and the ring matches one of my CNY dress omg. Luckiest lucky draw I have ever gotten. #feelingblessed

Okay enough Bragging. 

After a group picture session , the event ended. 
At least I gotten a picture with the girls I met ! 
 with YanYi and Nimna ! Don't YanYi look like a Korean idol
 With the sisters that look like models and me looking like a dungu 
With Emcee of the day , RueBee. 

And also Yemane :3 One & only kpop fan I spotted heh. 


That Pretty much concludes the end of 17 Makeiver Party. WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME NEXT YEAR?!! 

I accompanied Rebekah for awhile cause she's going back late and guys nowadays are so rude wtf. Stare at us like never seen girls before. It's so annoying gosh. Yes , guys are supposed to look at girls ( so as my elderly says ) but not this way la HELLO. Learn your manners. Especially taxi drivers. My uncle and grand dad are taxi drivers and no they're not like that. You don't go round calling girls ah moi in that hamsap tone -.- or else all you're getting is a punch not a business. I know some of you people are gonna call me perasan and "you think you so pretty isit" LOL whether they stare at me cuz Im ugly or pretty isnt the point here hello. but most girls have been in this situation , no doubt. In Malaysia at least. ugh. Temptations to just punch them. 

Nevertheless we still managed to go shopping and I bought two skorts from TREATS for rm45 for 2. Talk about cheap! 


Then we had our "dinner" at those shopping mall bench and selca again lolol. 





Also Received Goodie Bags from the event. Here's what's inside- only paid Rm30 for entrance fees and got THIS much. 


From Skechers ; Metal Tumblr, Cash Voucher, shopping bag
From KATE  ; Cream Cheek ( not the sample vers) and Cash Vouchers
From Soleil Trinity ; Cash Vouchers 
From Sze Accessories ; 20% discount , two braided charm bracelets ( from DIY sesh ) & Accessories set ( from Lucky draw ) 
From Seventeen : Badge & Shopping bag


So , if you're looking for reviews on this event then . . my overall review is JUST GO. DONT THINK. JUST GO. NO REGRETS , PROMISE. 


I guess this concludes all for 180114. A day to remember. 

Till I blog again xo 






















You May Also Like

0 comments