Wei Ee & Carissa's Birthday bash!

by - Monday, July 14, 2014

First of all, let me explain why I squeezed two posts in one- because I have no time to blog. Trials is around the corner and I'm not even ready *pulls out hair* . So I let myself on today since tomorrow's a holiday. hashtag lazy.

So , last week I attended Weiee's birthday at FoodTalk cafe in Ss2. The beginning of the event I will admit was KINDA awkward hahahahah but we all clicked quite fast I think. All were camwhoring with each other before you know it.
 Oh yes, I should blog about the before party also HAHAHAHA. Lagi epic than during the party. So we were filming a supposed to be UNKNOWN's first mv - Remake of Eyes , Nose Lips by Taeyang ( we wrote our own rap btw ) BUT failed bcs of various reasons ugh :( - We're planning to finish it up after SPM so it wouldn't go to waste.

Supposed to be cover photo :( All my feels.
Then we accompanied Kelly to the bank to get stuff done and when she was done. We still had plenty of time- Couldn't go to the cafe first cause we needa wait for weiee to go in first. Because we pranked her that we weren't going hahha.
What else do vain girls do when they have spare time? 

CAMWHORE- OUTSIDE MAYBANK. 
And Im so proud to blog about it and enlarge the font some more HAHAHAHAH whats wrong with me. 

Nah hahaha. cr: Kelly


Not done yet hahah. 

Awkward ootd. 



The awkwardness was superb and the stares we've received was HAHAHAH but the lighting was nice so we pretended to be tourist. I spoke abit of Korean and said that Korea has no Maybank. I wonder if anyone bought that or they're thinking if they should call Tanjung Rambutan. 
Fast Forward to Food Talk Cafe. Sorry for skipping some parts cause its two events in one so I needa keep it short as possible. 

With Yasmine . cr : Yasmine

Cr; Junyuen

Signature AH LIAN STARE .

W Kelly. Which whom I talked to half the time to escape awkwardness hah

W my ah lian maknae <3 


w Jingyee aka Ah lian 3 

And another with Yasminee

ft wuilee and junyuen haha


Self improvised monopod w a spoon. 

Sot gei

Hair flip tak jadi 

F.A.B

Too fab for you and you and you

w ally 

I love this picture HAHAHAH

with Birthday girrrrl 


and me. because not enough selfie taken HAHAH
Outfit Of The Day -
Blouse : Kenanga Wholesale city
Necklace : Not sure - was a gift heh
Bag : Factory outlet in Bandung , Indonesia
Skirt : RM10 shop in Berjaya Times Square , KL
Oxfords : Vincci

- CARISSA'S BIRTHDAY BASH - 
'twas Carissa's birthday yesterday so we ransacked her room- to surprise her woots. The mess we left was no joke hahahah.
Catherine picked me up from the LRT station cause my dad dropped me there. So nice to be able to drive. WHY MUST I BE BORN IN OCTOBER. sobs.
Then Cat dropped us at Carissa's place to decorate while she go get helium balloons.

The amount of effort Catherine and YenLing put in to do this

Rachel , SiewYoong and my effort to stick hahaha

So romantic im gonna daiiiiiii. 
Then we waited for the rest to arrive and set up the rest of the deco and props. Her room was so pretty although it'd take her ages to get it back to the way it was HAHAH

Super love this. So vintage styled



While we were all panicking because she was ALMOST back , then she suddenly REALLY came back so we all had to hide in her parent's room hahahah. Then Carissa's room door got locked. So her mum had to get the key from her room so we hid in the toilet and...




No , not yet the most epic part hahahaha

We ran to the road - where Carissa's room was facing and left a note for her to open the window.




I look like i needa pee wtf. but it was bcs I had no time to get my shoes so I ran out barefooted and had to stand on chiayee's one sided slipper cause the floor was so hot. 

Any girl would fall in love with us if we were guys HAHAHHA. So romantic esp em' fairy lights. 

BTS - 




Happy Birthday Carisssssa! Hope you enjoyed. 
We played with helium balloons after that. I took in so much but there wasn't any changes to my voice hahah. I must try again next time . After that was snack time and Birthday cake session. Tbh the part I look forward to the most during a birthday party :P 



TOUS les JOURS <3 

Tradition hahahaha. Take candles out with your mouth


Then we had chit chat session. Oh how I miss them. 3A memories all coming backk. I wanna re-live then. 


While they were space team-ing , the only two - Rachel & I was on Instagram so they put us both in the corner HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA. We were actually in the corner :P


Tried on make-up but macam dont have hahah so I give up. No eyeliner bcs I dont like eyeliner haha


Credits for Some of the pictures for Carissa's birthday bash goes to Catherine's camera. I really NEED to get a camera hahaha. #failedblogger

Okay, That's it for the two events. hahahah.

Idk when I'll blog again but I will.

I actually already plan what to blog about heh. 
Sneak Peak ; You guess what it is ok hahahah


 

Till I blog again. Hopefully, soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments