Short Getaway - Malacca & Port Dickson

by - Monday, December 29, 2014


Finally got my dad to take me to Malacca...

Only because we got vouchers to PD so my dad was like err ok la go Malacca also. Or else idk how else to beg him to take me there.

I have been begging since June ok!

My initial motive to go Malacca is to visit their baba nyonya peranakan museum and also to check out the price of Kebaya's there. Because I have decided to go for a very expensive wallet burning hobby... collecting traditional clothings from around the world but of course I need to start with Malaysia righttt.

but guess what, I did none of those hahahaha.
We just walked around and walked around. Didn't even eat much lolol.

I must go back there when everyone is more hyper and holiday mood.

Neverthelesssssss,

Arrived there about noon and wanted to try out Nancy's kitchen because it was highly recommended on the net.

Dad parked right in front of Casa Del Rio and we walked all the way to Nancy's kitchen. but somehow we got lost so we used waze to get around. Turns out we took the longer route hahah but it's okay since the weather was cloudy...

then it started drizzling. Thank God not heavy rain.

There's no such thing as an usual Trishaw there. 


Buay Paiseh Selca while walking and its drizzling bcs I can. 



Finally reached Nancy's Kitchen BUT , it was packed. And I hate crowds, like I really hate crowds hahaha. Then my dad also macam don't want to wait so we just left.




Walked further down to Jonker88, another Restaurant which is famous for its Laksa and Cendol. FULL also. I don't mind eating here bcs it's not that packed but my dad didnt want to wait sooo we went next door.

Which is totally empty?

Was quite unsure of their food la tbh because it was empty but the surrounding is nottt baddd.
and after tasting their food, I'd have to say that they are quite underrated. Maybe cause they open next to Jonker88 ? I'm not sure but their food was okay. No, it was rather good. Especially their Durian Cendol. But quite Jelak afterwards.



Durian Cendol

Nyonya Laksa

Traditional Cendol

Rendang nasi lemak
Price wise, I think it was quite okay la. All these plus my sister's noodles and no ice iced lemon tea was about RM35.

What about the no ice Iced lemon tea? Yeah my sister ordered it that way " One no ice iced lemon tea " I gave her the do you know what are you talking about face hahahah then she ask me back, " then why people can order Ais limau tak mau ais ? " IM DONE.


ootd

Behind the restaurant
 ^ that picture happened bcs my dad asked me to tour the houses. They were different. Uniquely different.




I don't know how to use a monopod properly hahahah don't judge :p Also scared that my phone will drop so yeeeeaaaahh

We went and walked around lunch.

Dad saw the cow and said " eh your friend duwan take pic ah. " then I hesitated bcs paiseh la :p ( ya i also can paiseh one ok ahhaha) then my dad went all " aiyo come so far liao just take la " annnnd the picture below happened hahah.



Saw this cute lil thing outside the temple HAHA


I really need a new camera



Christ Church

Victoria"s fountain





bcs nobody wanna help me take picture ._.

So i use monopod and look like a retard









Getting a hang of the monopod 

So i walk one step 

I take one picture

Then paksa people to join me 


Then we walked all over to the other sideee


While I was taking ^ picture, there was this two guy who just go " helloo~" *giggles* " hellooo~" at me wtc. If not that my dad is nearby and I was in a good mood I would've rolled my eyes at them. So rude.










Please let me dwell on this for awhile. You see the place up there? ^ I was there on Friday and guess who was there on Saturday? Peishi !!! I can miss any blogger but why of all peishi must be there. I literally screamed in the shop when I found out. Aiyo why I so suay la. Like that exact same spot. I was standing there. . .
Tunku Abdul Rahman's car


Then we went into the mall to walk bcs my dad was not interested at all in Museums. . . I want to visit the Peranakan museum and Jewellery museum :( Nvm , I will be back for youuuu.

Went into Mahkota Mall and walked for awhile. Then settled down at some kopitiam bcs dad wants coffee. Then we just cincai ordered some kuih. idk this time we go malacca to taste their special food or what hahahah eat the kuih in a mall one lolol.

but it was quite good la so I don't complain. BUT their aloe vera jasmine tea taste like chilli sauce. . .

dad asked me if I accidentally pissed the waitress off or smth hahaha.



VICTORIA <3 
 I wanted to go and see Tony Moly's cosmetics well mainly bcs Victoria is their ambassador but my dad confirm dont let one loh :( And they dont have that many franchise like Etude House or The face shop. All the way at SungeiWang only got. Let me know if their lip product is good k :p


Damn pretty <3 
At about 5pm we walked about 1Km to go and try their satay celup. . walk all the way there but the queue was too long So then we walked back to Jonker street. I walked so much, I should have SNSD's leg.

Then we just settled down in this tea house that served vegetarian food.. and we weren't aware of  it until we sat down and ordered. The food wasnt that bad but it wasn't that good either? Or maybe it just doesnt suit our taste buds.

Should've just waited till the sun sets then go feast at Jonker Walk la. Nvm Dad's intending to go back yay !

but the surrounding of the Tea House was quite nice,,



that moment when my phone's camera has better quality than my Camera LOL


Then everything that happened after this was not photographed well because I'm lazy.

Fast forwardddd to Port Dickson early in the morning after my parents went for a walk in the beach never call us wake up.

Idek how PD's beach became so pretty in a year

Like the sea has 3 shades of blue and the sand is fineeee
 Cannot walk beach? No problem. Made my sister take a whole series of vain pictures for me HAHA







This concludes another half assed post :p 

I really should sit down and write a proper one some time. 

Till I blog ( a proper post ) again, x 


You May Also Like

0 comments