Ah Lian Generation : Rebekah's 18th Birthday

by - Thursday, January 29, 2015

First Ah Lian Generation post was released about 6 months ago and now we're back! 

Thursday , 290115 

Gave Rebekah a simple Birthday celebration and treated her to Japanese food because we were all so busy. Yasmine has College to attend on weekdays and I'm occupied by my part time job. Hmm, I miss them. Jason and Gita was supposed to come but Jason is still at Ipoh and Gita has function to attend. 

Thus, Ah Lian Generation outing part II. 

Rushed to Sunway Pyramid via Taxi after our Undang test because I booked the table at 11:45 - 12pm and Its already almost 12 LOL. I damn scared they cancel our table. Went and buy Rebekah's 'cake' from Delicious the ran to Zanmai. Fuh they didnt cancel our table. 

Raspberry Macarons , Peanut Caramel Macarons and Red Velvet cupcakes. - I actually bought Red velvet bcs I LOVE RED VELVET hahah not bcs Rebekah like. but aiya she food then like le la :p 

We say we wanted to treat Rebekah but this bij , dont know why , no appetite to eat . She just ordered Temaki then shared Shimeji Kaarage and some squid. Usually she eat a lot one loh! 

No need to help us save money one plssss. 

Rebekah and her 'cake'


Shimeiji Karaage. Thanks to my colleague I love this haha

Mandatory Picture with the birthday girl! 



After eating  Halfway eating we decided to selca with Rebekah's phone because I swear the quality of her front camera is so good I wanna die and got different different effect one. How can. I also wanna change phone HAHAHA. Note4 price please please drop. 




















because of taking pictures ah , Idk took how long to finish my food hahaha everyone finish d I still havent finish. 



After Zanmai , we decided to go to Kitschen to simply take baju and try hahaha. 

If you don't do this, you aint a girl and you aint normal. 

I super love this dress my god. I'm a sucker for dresses with slits recently bcs of Girls Day


oh oh tee deee
That pretty much concludes my off day. 
It's almost the weekends and I'm not looking forward to it at all. If the bitch dares to be rude to me again , I'll be a bitch to her too LOL. 

once again, happy belated birthday REBEKAH CHENG

You May Also Like

0 comments