Life's a roller coaster ride.

by - Saturday, February 28, 2015

Life's like a roller coaster ride. Except that , in this roller coaster ride, there will be times that your seat belt will unbuckle so you need to hang on there tight in order not to fall. Then you'd have to find a way to buckle back your seatbelt so that you'll survive the next drop.


( Really, I never knew I could write like this ) 

In other words, there are certain parts in your life where you will meet obstacles, and you need to hang in there, stay strong and find ways to pick yourself up so that you'll be able to go on with life or even better get stronger to face the next obstacle the heavens had planned for you. 

For the past month I have been at the peak of my roller coaster journey and it had its drop just few days ago. I'd usually say that the drop is fun if it was an actual roller coaster ride but this, is different. 

The drop was horrendous. It was scary. It felt like darkness. My heart literally sank every time I think of the event and the tears , they kept coming. I can actually feel my heart ache and break. It still makes my heart tremble and I felt something. but it wasn't butterflies, It was wasps.

 It felt like death. Like I experienced the death of my loved one *touch wood* because I have lost them and they'll never come back to me. No matter what happens, it's never going to be the same again. 

Those of you who are reading this right now probably knows what I'm talking about, but please, don't spread this. Keep it to yourself. If people read , let them , if they know , let them but please don't spread. The only reason why I'm blogging this is because I don't know who to turn to anymore to talk about this. 

Gita , Jason , Rebekah , Jingyee , Yasmine , they have their life. They have been more than kind to have not seen zone me the past few days where I was crying and I was so annoying because I was fine one moment and I was breaking down the next. I couldn't bother them anymore. 

and the one person that I used to be able to tell absolutely everything to , that person is gone. No he's not dead *touch wood* but he's no longer the person I can tell everything to. It'll never be the same again no matter how hard we try and how much we want it to go back the way it was before - before everything started. It's just different. 

It hurts because I lost a lover but it hurts even more that I have lost my best friend. 

I don't blame anyone. I think it's just karma. 

" I handed him the gun and I trusted him not to pull the trigger. but he did. "




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's okay girl. You've got true hearted people by your side

    ReplyDelete