Out&About : Dal.Komm

by - Saturday, June 20, 2015

Dal.Komm is a cafe from Korea. They had 2AM over during their first franchise opening here in Malaysia. Which is obviously how I came to know of Dal.Komm hahaha. It's not that anyone strongly recommended this cafe or anything. I just had to try it because- IT'S . FROM . KOREA . :)

Anyways, the concept of this cafe is something like combining music & coffee.. (?) Idek if that's their concept ahahah but it's what I think their concept is. Their interior is simple and quiet ( at least at the outlet in Uptown Damansara ) which makes it a good place to study hahah I finished one chapter of microeconomics there ok ! #achievement

My first visit was at the Uptown Damansara one which is not so packed- I like! but one thing I didn't really like was that a lot of things are unavailable... why'd you open your shop if so many things are unavailable? I used to work in a Japanese Restaurant and when there are sold out items, some customers give me the frustrating face and now I understand why.

Since their Cruffin ( Croissant & Muffin combined ) wasn't available, we tried to order their brunch set which was also NOT available. and we had to order something like that for my sister because she had to take her medications only after meal. So you get my frustration here? aahha and she didn't want toast

so she settled with cheesecake in the end. ( I did not agree on it being a 'proper' food but reluctantly said ok la because what other choices do we have? )


It's not really that good....... and it's not really that cheap....

As for me, I settled for my usual Mocha Latte which I seriously didn't have high expectations for. at all. 


ta da~ my first try was just so so but since they gave 50% off on your next purchase if you visit their new outlet at ss15, I went there and ordered the exact same thing and OMG I will self-declare this as the BEST mocha latte i have tried. ( Disclaimer : I haven't tried a lot of Mochas hahaha ) 


Here's a very artsy fartsy photo of my mocha in a take-away cup. 

Moving on, How can we not try their Bingsu???? ( so far, i've only tried those at Cafe Bene which was quite normal ) Bingsus at Dal.Komm are a little. Ok very, special. Sister and I debated between the Apple Crumble Bingsu & the Blueberry Deluxe one...



We sorta regret our decision hahah the apple crumble would probably taste better. This one was okaaaaay but the tart tastes.. weird... and hard hahah. 
Next try: apple crumble bingsu 










A visit to the cafe won't be complete without a vain picture :) 


and a post won't be complete without my face HHAHAHAHA

Ok bye. 

Till I blog again, x



DAL.KOMM UPTOWN DAMANSARA 
NO: 61G & 61M, Jalan SS21/37 Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

DAL.KOMM SS15, SUBANG JAYA 
No 6, Jalan SS15/8, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor, Malaysia





You May Also Like

0 comments