A night at the oscars, A night to remember.

by - Friday, December 12, 2014

Feeling damn nostalgic as I'm typing this HAHAHA. 

I wish that Prom would last longer and Haram Party too. Missing my Roti Canais already.

People's prom started at 6. Mine started at 11 HAHA. Went to HairZone with Rebekah to prep our hair. The amount of hair spray that she sprayed was no joke hahahah #straighthairproblems. but the feeling of being pampered hahaah is damn goooood.

After that left to Dorsett to settle some stuff.

Started preparing at about 5 and had to go downstairs to the hall to stand by at 6. Already running late and then my dress just had to go wrong hahah fml.

It was too loose. I was like ooooh shoooooot.

I tried it a month ago and I swear it was just right. Just my luck la haha

Anyway got Rebekah to sew the sides abit for me and it sorta stayed for awhile lol. Then Jingyee pinned it for me again. Thank god nothing unwanted happened.

suay then suay alrd no need to talk so much


However, there's one thing that didnt turn out as a disaster though hahaha my makeup. Self make up leh somebody please gimme clap. HAHAH

Yasmine and I was done by 6:30 and managed to selca for a little bit.

what? The lighting was nice. . .











Went down to the hall. No one was there yet , so take more pictures.




JingYee


Rebekah

Solehah

SUPER LOVE THIS. AH LIAN GENERATION. 

" You don't cb " face . . . 

Yasmine

Rachel
CR: Adam Low

The childhood bestie, SiewSin





While in the midst of being busy, all thanks to the photographer, I got some pretty decent candid shots HAHAH. Let me on this ok, it rare that I get candid shots that make me still look like a .. human and not an Alien







Really Really love this backdrop. All credit goes to Rebekah for being so patient with it.

After everyone went in, I had to run around to go fix my performance shoe, yeah it broke lolol. Then came back and look for our performance chair HAHAH it went missing.

Since our table was the main table, we were served course by course and I didnt even get to enjoy it :( didnt even get to enjoy the rest of the performance... but its okay ! hahaha.

Then we went to change into our performance clothes and I dont wanna change back to my dress hahahah. Too comfortable already!

Don't even ask me how was the performance HAHAH. A cover version of it will come up soon!

Nevertheless, some of the pictures during performance. ( Credits to Calvin Wong @ Moon Hawk photography )

Rocking that Ah Lian stare even on stage










What we do when nobody is around.. or so we think nobody is around
Changed back into my dress and helped with the prize giving. Who knew changing clothes can be this exhausting hahahah. I bet the attendees were like what on earth is wrong with these people. Fashion show ah.

Nah another candid that I love HAHAHAHAH

CR: MOON HAWK PHOTOGRAPHY
After giving the tiara , crown and sceptor to our beloved Prom King and Queen, they had to slow dance to a song sung by Renee and Ryan.

 Basically they had to 'open dance floor' lah hahah

Then unexpectedly everyone started making their way to the dance floor. Tbh we expected no one to do so loh hhahaah but they did so its good heheheh. Then Yasmine , JingYee , Jason and I keep asking Rebekah and KahChun to go as well as Gita and Siddharta but they both cb and say If I go they go. 

I know you all gatal this part la HAHAHAHAH. 

Here's a short appreciation post to my prom date la hahah. 

First of alllllll Sorry I was away and busy like half the time so it almost didn't look like I was your date :p Thank you for asking this lou gu po ( wth hahah ) to be your prom date , I really appreciate it. And yes, finally we got a few pictures together hahaha. Also I apologize for the embarrassment caused by my friends lolol. The 200 words long caption I cannot do it la hahaha. Nevertheless, for making prom memorable for me, Thanks ah. I hope that it is memorable to you too. 

cr : moon hawk photography

Not only him la k , hahahah Thank you ALL of you for making my night so memorable. I'm a proud organizer of prom. Glad this succeeded. All the sweat and almost tears are worth it. Thank You Gita for being such a good leader and Aunty Dewi for being so helpful and patient with us.

After the slow dance, it was the clubbing part. *hand up emoji* . We joined for awhile but left after abit bcs too cramped. So ended up going outside to take pictures ;)

Photos below will just be solely pictures because nothing much to describe hahaha.



















cr: Jingyee's camera





Just focus on jason pls HAHHHAHA



cr: Moon Hawk Photography

cr: Joanne's camera

cr: moon hawk photography

PROM QUEEN :3 cr: Joanne's camera

cr: Moon Hawk Photography


Prom committees minus Rebekah cr: moon hawk photography
After everyone left the dance floor then its our turn woots woots ! I didnt have pictures hahahah maybe you could head to Jingyee's blog to look at the shiok sendiri rave pictures after she blog about it hahahah.

Basically we were karaoke - ing to Blank Space and yelling when it reaches " and you love the game " , and doing that dramatic finger pointing at " and I'll write your name " .


Yeeeeah you can imagine HAHAHAH.
Ah i miss that night.




ahh i just love this picture hahaha taken before event starts.

Ok, prom post ends here. Next post, HARAM PARTAYYAYYYYYYYY

Not really haram but just haram.



You May Also Like

0 comments