Hatyai , Thailand

by - Friday, September 19, 2014

Hello! 

I'm gonna blog about my short trip to Hatyai , Thailand now. but this post may not be short HAHA

So we drove down to Hatyai and my was supposed to pick me up at 6:15 but I overslept ! omg I always oversleep during important time -______- So i woke up at 6 , due to a phone call from my cousin hahaha. and rushed out until I forgotten my shampoo and Charger thank god I didn't forget anything important like my passport.

Reached Kodiang , Kedah at about 10 and stopped by at my Uncle's brother's place for awhile then we head out to the customs at Padang Besar.

RANT TIME.

At the Thai customs when we're supposed to let them check our Passport to approve our arrival and stuff, It was packed. Ok , packed nevermind cause it was holidays. BUT what makes me so so so annoyed is , people who don't line up... Nope not Thai people. MALAYSIANS. Like wtf man xia sui daaao. Don't know how to line up properly. This aunty she line up in front of me then when the line shortened abit , she call ALL her family members to line up which means cut my line. One or two still okay la can open one eye close one eye but like about 10 leh. Can push me some more. Ugh.
Don't know how to line up is it. ugh.


Literally my emotion then
Arrived at The Crown Hotel , Hatyai , Thailand . Located at The Crown Plaza which I think is super convenient cause its near to Sentara and Lee Garden. 


We got the connecting room which explains the two kinds of bed . 
We then head out for lunch. We were fetched in this van that makes up feel like celebrities *flip hair *

Lunchhh




I know its weird for me to say this but the omelette is amaaaaaaaazing. hahahah. 
Sewing Machine leg into table leg, Talk about innovative
Decided to walk the shop nearby our Hotels with my aunt after lunch.



#Fakecandid 


 However , this one is really candid la hahaha. Laughing bcs I damn paiseh and was literally running to snatch back the Camera from my sister to avoid awkwardness 

I do not go by a day without selca 

 Dinnerrr







The barbecue pork was the bomb haha. Better than the one in the afternoon although the afternoon one also good. 

Then we went to Lee Garden to walk the night market outside. It was so so so packed. 


RM10 IPHONE COVERS LIKE WHAT. 
If I ever buy Iphone , know that it is for the covers hahahah #Samsungforlyfe

Thailand's version of Yao zha guai ( Fried dough fritters ) 
It is super good when dipped with the Kaya omg. Their Roti Canai with Condensed milk also super nice. Different from Malaysia's version. Even if you eat it the same way. It's just different. Maybe got Thailand Oxygen gua? Dont know ahah


Day 2's Breakfast before we head out to the market. aka the place to burn all your money. 

In the "celebrity" van 

TUK TUK. 
I almost hit the 'windscreen' when the driver breaked hahahah but super shiok. I love. Not hit the wall shiok. The tuk ride shiok

HEAVEN HEAVEN HEAVEN
A bit dirty la hahaha. but look at how big it is! 

-

Uncle fed some kid food while her mum was attending my aunt hahah. She went " mai ao , mai ao " ( don't want , don't want ) a little after that hahaha. 


Mini Haul. Total of everything above is RM 130. ( A lot of bargaining involved hahahah ) 


Lunch. Ate Fried Chicken everyday when I was there, thank god no weight gained hahaha. I was so scared I cannot wear the new skorts I bought ahahah. We laughed over Barbeque Chicken and Fried Chicken. Never a dull moment when I'm with my aunt and cousin hahahahah. 


While waiting for my aunt. 


Then we went for shopping break at Swensen's ! 



Rm 30+ for this whole chocolate fondue. 

Dinner venue 



Do you know that the 'kung' in Tom Yum Kung doesnt mean soup? It actually meant prawn/seafood haha. #wasItheonlyonewhothinksthatitmeantsoup #pleasetellmeImnot







Big big prawns at the night market. 

That's it hahha. That's it as in that's where I stopped taking pictures :P The next day was merely packing and all. Nothing much ahaha. 

Before I end, let me tell you something epic. You probably heard it from my Twitter but oh welll hahah. 

Okay. 

My cousin and Uncle rang the doorbell so I went and open the door ( I'm laughing even now while typing this hhahah ) then I saw my cousin standing there and my uncle was in a crawling position on the floor. I SAW HIM THERE then he put out his hand and made the sound you normally make when you scare someone . . . I screamed HAHAH. Everyone burst out in laughter including my sister who was in the toilet and I think the other rooms heard. I saw my uncle but I couldn't register that It is my uncle. Epic la omg. The situation will be even funnier if it was my aunt who opened the door hhahaha. 

Then earlier in the afternoon , my cousin in the other room , pranked my aunty via the hotel phone. You know prank what? Prank housing loan hahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah. Say got housing loan and stuff then my aunty hung up after 1 minute because she realized who it was and my cousin started laughing from the other room. Oh god hahahaha. 

I tried pranking my cousin from the reception downstairs to ask if he wants thai Massage and his Pizza delivery arrived already but I started laughing when he picked up hhahaha. 


Reason why I love going out with my this aunt , uncle and cousin is because it is never dull with them. Confirm can laugh + sampat one. 

Till I blog again x. 








You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do you need a Loan?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer Loans at low interest rate.
    Interested people should please contact us on
    For immediate response to your application, Kindly
    reply to this emails below only:
    arabcreditefirm@gmail.com

    Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name:
    Middle name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Gender:
    Marital status:
    Total Amount Needed:
    Time Duration:
    Address:
    City:
    State/province:
    Zip/postal code:
    Country:
    Phone:
    Mobile/cellular:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:
    Which sites did you know about us.....
    arabcreditefirm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOAN OFFER WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY.
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loans to interested individuals and companies who are seeking loans with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan to contact us.
    Email: aabidullahaameen62@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Phone No:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    State:
    Country:
    Nationality:
    Occupation:
    Monthly Income:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:
    Email: aabidullahaameen62@gmail.com






















    LOAN OFFER APPLY TODAY FOR MORE INFO.
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loans to interested individuals and companies who are seeking loans with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan to contact us.
    Email: aabidullahaameen62@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Phone No:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    State:
    Country:
    Nationality:
    Occupation:
    Monthly Income:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:
    Email: aabidullahaameen62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete