Is Travelling me?

by - Thursday, July 23, 2015

If you don't already know, I just came back from my awesome getaway to Pattaya with awesome company. ( beyond blessed to have my aunt as my aunt who has intentions to take me to all sorts of different places in the place of my parents who are always busy and not so fond of travelling- i'll leave this dedicated post for the next time! )

Nevertheless, after going on this trip I realized something that I have never realized before. I never expected that my interest would be developed here ( it's so costly i swear ! ) but I actually love travelling. Not love as in I need to travel occasionally and all but I want to travel often. I want to go to different places. I want to explore cities and learn cultures and languages. ( Think Korea , Thailand and Italy! ) I even think from here, I'll develop photography interest. Time to save up for a camera already! ( orrr i can bargain with my dad for his old DSLR- vintage mah )

I'm starting to think that maybe, I'm taking up the wrong course? My dad says I'm more introvert so I should be those office lady who has 9 - 5 jobs facing the computer and all dressed up. But what if I want a job that allows me to travel? Can I do that. Is there a business-related job that allows me to do so? I know for sure that hospitality isn't my thing. First of all, I CANNOT deal with people. If I come across troublesome people I'll just leave them be. I really just cannot be bothered. Or I'll give sarcastic responses. ( Thanks dad for giving me this trait ). Working in Rakuzen already made me complain how some people are so unreasonable and I've even cried once. ( Not proud ) Hence, I am not hospitality field quality. Everything will be decided if I had my mum's softspoken, understanding trait.

Or maybe I should take blogging more seriously. As a blogger, I can travel , I can do business. It's a win-win situation really. ( Like Jesse & Elle Yamada. Have you seen Jesse & Elle 's  instagram feed? ENVY MAX ! )


For now, I shall consider taking blogging seriously to pursue this new interest of mine. Planning to take up Thai language as well ahahah because I just LOOVE Thailand and so does my family and we'll go there often. So why not. Also, Thailand's Cheap  Shopping will be the death of me. I just hope this is my real interest. and not just some temporary ones due to some stress issues so i'm trying to runaway.

On the Plane to Pattaya. Suprising how calming it is to be way up high. 


I need topics to blog about HAHA help?

You May Also Like

0 comments