Life

by - Wednesday, August 19, 2015

So this is how life is? You were born, you ( barely ) live and then before you know it, you die.

Is this what they call the gift of god? sometimes wonder if it really is a gift... or a punishment.

A punishment to see your loved ones leave you, to feel the pain and hurt. Yet it sometimes feel like a gift. The gift to laugh till your stomach hurts and you think how blessed you are to be there , to be you. To have your loved ones right next to you just within arm reach.

I'm only Eighteen and I have experienced lost, and witnessed happiness countless of times. Happiness, I'm glad to witness it a million times, all my life but they say you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.. I don't want to experience this rain. I don't want to lose people I hold so dear to me, I don't want to imagine a day where there are voices I won't be able to hear, hands I won't be able to hold and bodies I won't be able to hug. And no matter where in the world I go, I will never find that person ever again. I don't want that.

Often I wish that If I need to watch my loved ones leave me, I am willing to leave them first. That's how selfish I am.

As happy my family is that I'm maturing bit by bit, becoming a girl to a woman day by day. . . I am not happy to realize the fact that as I'm growing up, they're growing old..

I'm starting to go to the hospital so often that the hospital don't seem like a strange place to me anymore; not because I need to be treated but to visit people or to hear that a family member have been admitted.

I used to sit myself down and think, why must people die after they're old? why must they grow old? Can't they stay the way they are?
It just don't work that way. It can't. If people don't die, the world will be overpopulated. If people don't grow old, then kids won't grow up and experience the adult life, they wont fall in love and have their own family. It's a vicious cycle.

I'd like to think Life is somewhat a Vacation. You arrive with your cry to tell the world about your arrival, then throughout you make mistakes, accomplishments, you love , you hate, you sin to explore. When it's time, When your 'Visa' have expired, you leave. And then, the world send you off with their cry.

Appreciate the people around you when you can. I haven't been doing this because I'm not a very lovey person but I will do this as often as I can. I will preach it and so should you.

Listen to every nags your parents give you. In fact, admire it because as much as you hate it now, one day you're gonna miss it so bad. say goodbye before you leave the house, always respect and love them more than you love your partner. ( because, I'm quite sure our parents love us more than they love their spouse ) appreciate them. Not only your parents, your whole family. Those who love you.


Don't have a mind set that you're doing them a favor by giving them your love and attention. Instead remember that you're doing yourself a favor so you don't regret.

Remember, You don't lose anything by giving...

My source(s) of happiness,









PC : Ying's phone

You May Also Like

0 comments