I can't hide

by - Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Have you ever scroll through your group chats one fine day and come across some screenshots. Screenshots of conversations you used to have with someone you no longer talk to anymore?

Because , I have.

When I thought that everything is left behind and i no longer want this person in my life, i was wrong and i couldn't have been wronger.

I can run but I can't hide. I can run away from the fact that I still miss the friendship we had but the question is, how long can I hide?

Not long.

The fact is, you were a part of my storybook. Even if i try to tear out the pages of the chapter in my book that has you in it, i still can't change the fact that you were a part of my story. It is a fact and it will stay that way for as long as I live.


till I blog again, x


" I chose to pull the door between us, firmly shut. "





You May Also Like

0 comments