Fashion Journal: Wi-fi Password?

by - Sunday, February 14, 2016


I can't believe that my CNY break is almost over and I have to be back at college tomorrow! *sobs* 

To add to my sadness, I have mid-sem tests coming up. Oh, the joy of being a college student.

 I can't believe I used to think that I'll be happier as a college student pfft. 
Well, besides the fact that I get to pick my own outfit every day ( which is also a headache at times), nothing else is better. Assignments piling up with due dates not far from each other, mid-sem exams only a six weeks away from finals.  


I'd like to hit myself in the head for thinking that college life is much posh and chic. ( Too much gossip girl influence I suppose )

but oh well, this is life isn't it? Never appreciating what's right in front of you until you lose it. 

That's all from me today, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! 









Graphic Tee: Brands Outlet 
Midi-Skirt: Brands Outlet 
Clutch: Online
Platform Sandals: Online

Thanks for reading! x

You May Also Like

0 comments