Daily MakeUp Essentials

by - Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hi there! Some people asked me if I have makeup on and some don't believe me that I have makeup on. But in reality, I do.

I am no make-up professional nor do I have a perfect make up routine and skin. But here is my version of " Daily makeup essentials " for those of you ( if any ) who are interested in my daily makeup regime.

My Daily routine is not complicated because I am a lazy person who doesn't want to wake up at 5a.m every morning to do my makeup ( considering that i need to leave my house at 7a.m almost every day ) Hence, I try to keep my routine as minimal as possible. Besides, make-up is only supposed to enhance your natural features and not entirely hide them. No?

Okay, I will stop blabbing and get straight to the point.


My Daily Cosmetic Essentials consists of  ( In Application sequence ):

BASE

  • Sunblock ( Not in the picture ) - I'm using Bio-Essence Bio Water Power Protect Cooling Sunscreen with SPF 56. I always thought that sunblock would leave my face all sticky and uncomfortable that's why i never used sunblock as my first layer until recently. This sunblock absorbs fairly quickly. 
  • Double Eyelid sticker ( Partially in the picture LOLOL ) - I naturally have double eyelids that folds inwards and I don't really like them which is why I started using double eyelid stickers to make my lids fold 'outwards' 
  • Cushion Foundation by Innisfree - Cushion Foundation had become viral over the few years especially in Korea. I have been using liquid foundation until recently when I decided to switch to Innisfree's Long Wear Cushion in shade 23. Although it doesn't offer heavy coverage, it is the exact thing that I was looking for. Heavy foundation can make your face look cakey and sometimes it make your facial expression awkward in pictures hahaa. I'm in loveeee with this because it gives off a really 'Korean Glow" hahaha anything K-beauty is love ok.
  • Concealer by Silky Girl - I use foundation to slightly cover my dark circles and highlight my nose bridge to make it look 'higher' ( although it doesn't look like it has any difference to me hahaha ) but it makes me feel better. Therefore, I use it (my logic) 


DETAILS 

  • Eyebrow Pencil by Innisfree - My dad claims my eyebrows to be " naturally nice " but i think that it has " botak " ( empty spaces ) in the middle so I use pencil to slightly fill it in. I am using shade 04. It is user-friendly for beginners like me. 
  • Cream cheek by KATE - I'm using shade PK-1 and I initially didn't like this cream cheek because i thought that it was troublesome and not so convenient. ( I was noob then HAHA ) but after using it a few times, i got a hang of it and liked it because it gives "subtle blush" to your cheeks as if you're flushed but not really. ( I occasionally switch this up with another powder blush if i want a more obvious effect for that day ) 
  • Mascara by Elianto - I'm using the one called " Lash Xtend Mascara". I never actually bought this ( my mum gave it to me ) but I fell in love with it because it actually does work like it supposed to. It gives length to your lashed but not too dramatic. Oh, I also curl my lashes before I apply mascara. 
  • Lip Tint by Etude House - If I had to pick one item that I cannot leave the house without, it would be a lip color. I look pale and dead without lip color. I'd look back at pictures and be like " da heck was I thinking to not apply lip color before that picture ". Anyways, I have several lip colors from In2it and Silky Girl and i switch them up daily depending on which one i wanna use lolol. But i only featured this one by Etude house ( Rosy Lip Tint in #2 ) because it's the only one I brought to Penang where I took these pictures. 


This is about it for my Daily Makeup essentials. As you can see, majority of the products I use are Asian Brands because I find that American brand's products are abit too harsh ( or maybe I used the wrong ones hahha ). I recently have an obsession for Innisfree because I find that their products' finishing result is rather natural and it's suitable for my skin. Even their skincare testers I tried were seriously good! I went crazy for Innisfree. I think this is the only brand so far that I really really like despite it's not so budget friendly price.

( Disclaimer: I am not a makeup professional and these are based entirely on my own experience and opinion )

Till I blog again, x 



You May Also Like

0 comments