Dad's Forty-fourth Birthday Celebration

by - Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello :D 
On the 8th of August 1969, my hero was born. teehee. Long story cut short , My daddie's Birthday <3 We celebrated it on the 7th Of August for convenience. My Family & the family of a close family Friend went out for Dinner at a seaside Restaurant near the Klang Port. We witnessed the sunset and it was beautiful. 



Pretty isn't it? and if you guys remembered there was a double rainbow that very day and yes i saw it. By the seaside. Although it wasn't really double but yeah it was good enough. In fact its not even a full rainbow. It's the little unimportant things that makes me happy. 


The food was alright. Actually it was very good ahaha. I think I gained weight like alot during this holidays hahaha. MUST. CONTROL. Wooyoung don't want an ugly fangirl. 

OK back on topic. Yeah it was a perfect evening. I would show you guys the cake i made for my dad but it's in my phonee. I very lazy to transfer pictures. :( But I will. To make up for it , here's a picture of the cupcake Rebekah & I baked.



Okayyy , maybe not 'A' picture. Sorry la , My cupcakes do deserve all the attention. #sorrynotsorry

A dinner by the seaside isn't completed without a decent photo taking session. mhmm. says a girl with a serious case of vainness. 








Isn't my daddy young? teehee. 

Behold! The most important picture. 

Family Potrait. <3 
No pictures of the food but got picture of empty plates ah. HAHAH. Im sorry that im a horrible blogger. 

Here Comes the Wordy part of the post. 
DEAR MR. CHAN, Here's a short late birthday wish from your ever so troublesome troublemaker daughter. Happy forty-fourth Twenty - fourth Birthday. I wish you Health more than Wealth because i will do the money earning and you will spend my money like how i spend yours :P I am indeed very thankful to have a father like you who works like crazy just to give the best of everything to us. You do not have to regret not sending me overseas because I like Malaysia better although I always say that I despise Malaysia. because after all Malaysia is the place where my close friends are , where there are affordable fashion and of course where the family is. Conclusion is , I wish you happines , health and everything to go smoothly , and also i wish for myself to be less rebellious and more helpful to you. Just Remember , even when we argue, we know that what you did is for our own good and we will always and forever be your annoying little girls that fangirls over Korean Guys hehe ^^ 



Just before we left for the Restaurant , I found myself two camwhore buddies ; 




Failed timer 1 

Failed timer 2




Okay That's all for this post I suppose. 
Sneak Peak into the next post ! ; 









                                                                                

You May Also Like

0 comments